Deputy Manager Vacancy
RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME DEPUTY MANAGER
LOCATION: THE OLD VICARAGE, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
- Permanent – 40 hours and able to work flexible hours
- Monday to Friday, but may require to work weekends and shift work
- On call roster to cover 1 week in 6
SALARY & BENEFITS: Dependant on experience and qualifications
This role is to provide administration for a 14 bed residential home with over 45 staff, for adults with autism and learning difficulties.
- Ensure service is CQC compliant for home management and knowledge of KLOE
- Demonstrate safeguarding protocols, policies and procedures
- Experience of supporting adults with autism, learning difficulties and challenging behaviour
- Demonstrate the sound knowledge of the mental capacity act and DoLS including assessments and care plans
- Cash handling and petty cash reconciliation
- Training co-ordination and monitoring
- Roster management attendance and absence management including timesheets and payroll
- Ability to managing investigations including minute taking and report writing
- General Office duties including IT skills – using outlook, word and excel including letter writing and minute taking
- Liaising with stakeholders in a multi-disciplinary approach
The ideal candidate will have awareness of adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour with a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role, be an excellent communicator, professional and retain a positive attitude to embrace change and be flexible to assist with the continuous improve of the home. It is essential that you hold a qualification in care i.e. NVQ level 3 (minimum) and a leadership and management qualification.
If you wish to apply, please put your letter of interest stating your skills and experience and what you would bring to the role, with your CV and email to Gail Matthews – HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application of interest, we will be in touch to advise you of the success of your application and the continued process if appropriate.
Closing date for applications – 10th July 2018