Human Resources Manager/Business Partner
Creative Care is passionate about providing high quality Residential Services for young adults requiring specialist Autism and learning disability support.
About the Role:
The HR Manager will report in to the CEO and be a vital member of the Senior Management Team. This position manages a HR administrator and an external Training provider. As HR Manager, you will responsible for all HR issues including Employee Relations, Recruitment, Change Management, Organisation Development, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development however the focus of this role is Resourcing and Learning & Development. This role offers the opportunity to be a true business partner to the organisation shaping the vision and culture. Current projects include the implementation of the Time and Attendance Payroll system (PlanDay) and delivering a blended learning approach through CareShield.
The successful candidate must have excellent Human Resource capabilities, including leadership, the ability to analyse data and think strategically and engage well with the business. Strong experience in the fields of recruitment and selection, remuneration, manpower planning and training and development is essential.
Contract Type: Permanent, full-time
- You will already have experience at Manager-level and be seeking a role to consolidate your experience
- You must be a competent HR generalist and experience in manpower planning, recruitment and retention of staff at multi-site organisations
- Developing a Learning & Development training programme
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic and analytical ability to manage change
- Computer literate and able to user MS Office packages
- You will be comfortable being involved with the day-to-day operational HR processes and procedures as well as taking a more Strategic view-point
- You will preferably have experience working within the HR function of a Care organisation
- You must be qualified to a minimum of CIPD level 5 or equivalent
- Hours: Full time
- Competitive Salary, depending on qualifications and experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus up to 10% of salary and subject to achieving business KPIs
- Membership of employer contribution pension scheme
CLOSING DATE 31 January 2018