RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: THE OLD VICARAGE, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
WORKING HOURS: Permanent – 30 hours and able to work flexible hours 9.00am to 3.00pm
SALARY & BENEFITS: £8.25 to £8.50 per hour (dependent on qualifications and experience)
This role is to provide administration for a 14 bed residential home and assisting the management and rostering of 45 staff.
- General Office duties including IT skills – using outlook, word and excel including letter and report writing, filing and minute taking and answering the telephone
- Cash handling and petty cash reconciliation
- Data input including timesheets and payroll compilation
- Staff training co-ordination and monitoring and recording
- Roster entry, attendance and absence management
- Purchasing items and activity planning
The ideal candidate will have awareness of adults with learning disabilities and be professional with all stakeholders at all times. excellent communicators, professional and positive attitude to embrace change and bring office expertise to maintain an organised hub of the busy Home Office to assist the Home Management Team to focus on care to ensure the continuous improve of the home.
Those who can evidence skills, training and experience you will find this reflective in your pay rate.
If you wish to apply, please put your letter of interest stating your skills and experience and what you would bring to the role, with your CV and email to Gail Matthews – HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your application of interest, we will be in touch to advise you of the success of your application and the continued process if appropriate.
Closing date for applications – 30th June 2018