Do you want a rewarding career within the care sector Supporting Adults with Autism, Learning difficulties and challenging behaviour?
What we do:
- We offer more than a high quality environment in which our service users can maximise their individual potential – we provide a home, with a family of expert staff to support them every day.
- support our service users to be independent while promoting choice at all times
- At Creative Care we are very active and enjoy the following activities; swimming, climbing, horse riding, cinema, bowling, long walks, holidays, meals out, discos and much much more.
How we support our staff:
- We provide a comprehensive training package that includes: MAPA, safeguarding, medication, health and safety, fire safety, first aid, Autism Awareness, Diploma level 3 Health and Social care and extensive mandatory training package.
- Monthly Supervisions
- Access to Now Pensions
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Access to an Employee Assistance
- Competitive salary 28 days annual leave entitlement per year
- Support and advice for career planning
To apply to join our Creative Care team please download and complete an application form and send to HR Department at email@example.com.
Or alternatively, if you would rather send your application by post please mark the envelope Private & confidential and post to the HR Department at the following address:
Creative Care (East Midlands) Ltd
Suite 6a The Willows
Ransom Wood Bus Park